Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three week marker

Is that all it's been? Three weeks? Really?

Sometimes life feels like "Yay life!" And you wish time would slow down more so that you can enjoy it; and sometimes (like now times) life feels like "oy vey...life" and you're sitting in front of a calendar wondering why three weeks feels a lot like 8 weeks.

I guess it's been a productive 3 weeks though...not in the I got a job sense, but in the sense that I suppose I actually haven't been too dormant since I arrived up north. In 3 weeks I've been to Canada, twice to Indiana to visit my brother, sister-in-law and new niece, once to a cooking class where I picked up a fantastic curry chicken salad recipe, out with some friends a few times; I had a jam session with a 2 piece band I may start playing with, and a great coffee time with 2 old bosses which (I hope) may turn out to be a job lead.

Oh, and I finally saw Avatar. Pop culture catch-up is always the hardest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment