Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 Day weekend...

Well...it's July fourth weekend.  Independence day for the USA.  Last night, I went to a barbecue at a friends house and then we watched some fireworks from a park nearby.  I give the fireworks a 7.   Overall good show, but when it came time for the grand finale...it turned out to be more of a mediocre finale.   But fireworks are still pretty...And I saw a shooting star, so you know...Bonus!

Anyway, I don't really have a lot to say, nothing extraordinary happened this week, nothing terrible either.  So instead of posting 15 random and boring things I've done, how about I just share some fantastic artwork I saw while walking around today at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival?  What do you say?  Deal?    Ok.   Deal.



Goldfish photogram 
by Ethan Jantzer
































Dandelion silhouettes photogram 
by Ethan Jantzer








Red poppies, photogram 
by Ethan Jantzer





















Green grass photogram 
by Ethan Jantzer















Nice, huh?   You can read more about the photogram process and the artist by clicking here

0 comments:

Post a Comment