Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dear Random Readers in the Netherlands (both of you), Philippines, Germany, Hungary, and Australia.

I would just like to take a moment to thank you for either mistakenly clicking on a link to my blog, or involuntarily being taken to my blog in a way that I'm not sure of. 

Every time I see a new red dot from a foreign country on my visitor location map, my heart sings a little. I don't really claim to know a lot about your customs, but gosh darnit if I wouldn't love to learn them and visit your country someday.  I very much hold onto the hope that I will be visiting some of those countries.  Oh heck, I'd love to visit all of them, and if I do, you can count on it having something to do with the fact that you stumbled across my blog, and it sparked my interest. 

So you know what?  Thank you.  You keep my wandering spirit thirsty for more adventures. 

Gillian

0 comments:

Post a Comment