Sunday, May 16, 2010

Have you been to the farm?

Located in Colorado is something famously known around these here parts as White Fence Farm.

Hmm...how do I describe White Fence Farm?  Well...first start with a farm.  That's right a real farm, with a horse and carriage and sheep, goats, pigs, roosters, etc.  Then throw in 4 or 5 barns and country stores that sell all sorts of handmade goods, jellies, homemade fudge, etc. 

Then throw in a restaurant and all the delicious family-style food you can eat.  They make some delicious fried chicken, delicious mashed potatoes, delicious corn fritters, delicious...well you get the idea.  

And that, my friend, is White Fence Farm. 

Anyway, the reason why I bring this is up is because today is my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday Mom) and for her birthday lunch we went there.  I hadn't been there in years, even though we went alot when I was a kid.  It was nice, and I just wanted to pass along the information of this unique place...should you ever find yourself in Denver, and itching to visit an old-timey farm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment