Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I have made recently

Every so often, I get a very very strong conviction.  Something deep inside tugs at my heart strings and I know right then and there that I will not be content until...I...bake...something.

So whenever this feeling comes along (oft'times at 9 or 10 o'clock at night) I go to my favorite website www.foodgawker.com and I look up a recipe for whatever strikes my fancy.

Cookies?  Why not!  Double layer cakes?  Child's play!   Muffins?  You betcha!

But my latest endeavors have usually been cupcakes. So for tonight's post, I have decided to just post pictures of what I've been trying out lately, and hopefully inspiring you to bake something as well. 


Chocolate Sea Salt and Caramel Cupcakes
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes










Red Velvet Cupcakes



Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

2 comments:

Razzmatazz said...

The strawberry lemonade seems like it would be interesting for a cupcake, and the chocolate sea salt and caramel looks divine. i never get tired of the salted caramel hot chocolate at starbucks. i did try the caramel sauce recipe you recommended awhile back- it was good with the hot chocolate! (thanks!) I hope you're doing well, Gillian!

fialka012 said...

Vypadá to lákavě...

Post a Comment