Saturday, June 12, 2010

Have you seen my skills?

Somewhere between Trujillo, Peru and Denver, Colorado, my ability to parallel park got lost.

I found this out as I spent 10 minutes on the curb and switching back and forth between Reverse and Drive trying to park my Kia Sportage in a parallel parking only area of Denver.  Perhaps I am being too hard on myself, but I'm pretty sure I saw one or two people stop to watch...and point...and laugh.  Hard.

I mean, let's be honest.  I would have laughed...if I weren't in a tilted Kia Sportage because I'm the one who can't park.

Anyway.   In other news, things are going well at work.  I hopefully will have some pictures to share soon of projects I'm working on.  Including but not limited to the Boulder Rural Fire Department's fire house and Naropa University's Nalanda Reading Room.

1 comments:

Jamesson said...

JAJAJAJA!!!! and you told me one day "heey you can't do a parallel park?" at Sonia's house, well now you got it when you drive a car that you don't know very well its dimensions jejejejeje, that has happened to me with my friend's car that day :D

Post a Comment